Half-day “Lean Manufacturing” game-based learning session
Philippe Klein and Jacques Weber (experts in lean manufacturing, Easlylean+ company) will lead the game they have developed on the theme of flow optimization in a production environment.
Morning session => Group 1
- 8:30 am: morning session welcome / coffee
- 8:45 am: introduction, welcoming remarks
- 9 am – 12 am: participatory facilitation (learning through play)
- 12 am – 13 pm : networking moment => lunch offered by SCHAEFFLER (buffet)
Afternoon session => Group 2
- 1:30 pm: afternoon session welcome / coffee
- 1:45 pm: introduction, welcoming remarks
- 14 pm – 17 pm: participatory animation (learning through play)
- 17 pm: concluding remarks followed by a networking moment => sweet buffet offered by SCHAEFFLER
Registrations are made by return of mail to email@example.com before September 4th.
(Specify your Last Name, First Name, Company, Function and the session you wish to participate in)
Capacity: 10 to 15 people maximum per group