Meeting No. 5 of the “Workstation Ergonomics” working group // by videoconference
The common thread of this session will be the use of physical and digital tools to design assembly lines and workstations, taking into account ergonomics.
This working group will be led by SEW USOCOME, with support from ALSTOM and RESILIAN.
– 14:00 – 14:30: Presentation of SEW USOCOME
– 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.: Presentation of the construction process for the design of a new SEW USOCOME assembly line
– 15h – 15h30: How to use the tools for designing assembly lines and/or workstations in order to identify ergonomic risks?
– 15h30 – 16h : Round table: Feedback on the design of assembly lines and/or workstations
– 16h – 16h30 : Presentation of a virtual reality tool for ergonomics training
Registrations are made by return of mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 4th.
(Specify your Last Name, First Name, Company, Function).