WG Workstation ergonomics : meeting n°6 “Flash Ergo” case VAPODIL // videocall
Experimentation of a new tool to help compinies from the network (concept Flash Ergo), from the use case of VAPODIL.
Concept Flash ergo
- Collective intelligence format which can provide concrete answers in a very short time (1h) in form of mind-mapping
- Work on piece / or a new product on all ergonomic aspects of use, from design phase to prototype, pre-series or serie.
- Bring an outside look and recommendations to the company.
- Requires taking into account the point of view of the end user as well as the standards and constraints related to use.
Use case of Vapodil
– The Company :
Vapodil is SMES established in Mundolsheim, specializing in the design and distribution of dry steam cleaners for a variety of customers (hotel, industry, …)
Company’s project :
- Relocate the production, currently carried out in Italy.
- Rethink the design of its product in order to make it more functional (for the end user) and to increase its market share.